At Kingsley Industrial Roofing, Health and Safety is paramount. We care about our employees and customers and work hard to ensure site safety, fully understanding our role under CDM regulations.
We are committed to:
– Working to all H&S legislation, as far as is reasonably practicable
– Eliminating risk first and foremost, and controlling if not possible
– Ensuring training in relevant areas, including skills and qualifications in Health and Safety
– Cultivating a safety culture
– Registering with SSIPs and other H&S bodies, including CHAS, NFRC, Constructionline, and Builders Profile membership.
– Seeking advice and audit from an external expert, Complete H&S.
– Reducing our impact on the environment
To discuss any health, safety or environmental queries regarding our roofing work, contact us.