Over-Sheeting – A new roof on top of the old
If your roof has got to the stage where repeated repairs are no longer cost effective, over-sheeting could be the solution for you.
Over-sheeting (or over-cladding) allows the original roof to remain in place, providing weather protection and minimising disruption to your business. A space-bar system is overlaid on the original roof to support the new roof covering.
The benefits include:
• Avoiding the cost of stripping and disposing of any redundant material
• Allowing uninterrupted use of your building.
• A range of roof covering options including colour-coated steel and aluminium profiled sheeting (range of colour options are available).
• Improvement of thermal performance of building by including insulation between the original and new roof.
• Improvement of natural daylight by replacing rooflights